Thursday, January 23, 2014

Filler episode 2: Moving Photographs

Sorry about this, I know I said I would write a real post soon; I have a holiday coming up soon so hopefully I'll be able to write something actually informative instead of relying on monkey pictures.

Or I might laze around doing nothing, I haven't decided

 Hopefully this stuff is exciting enough that you'll forgive me.

First up, Napoleon (who you may remember as the derpy monkey) caught and killed a squirrel the other day. It's worth mentioning that Napoleon was born in 1991, like me. This monkey is my age. That's crazy to me. How is it that so many people my age have already accomplished so much? First Jennifer Lawrence wins an Oscar and now this? I'll probably never even catch and eat a squirrel in my lifetime, but here he is:







I also enjoy THE SOULS OF THE UNBORN

Anyway that was fun. Here it is in "moving".



While we're on the subject of moving pictures, here is a video of some of the juveniles playing during siesta time.






I hope that makes up for the headless squirrel (note to self - idea for horror movie screenplay - like Sleepy Hollow meets Winnie the Pooh). 

Anyway these videos took ages to upload so I will have to love you and leave you, hope to get a post with substance up some time next week.

PS If you're wondering, the cast of the play bout video is as follows:
The two monkeys playing at the beginning are 4-year-old boys called R Kelly and Young Jeezy. They are briefly interrupted by Mehitable, the 6-month-old baby boy of the group (who you have seen previously in photos because, well, tiny baby monkey). Finally the smaller one who comes in after R Kelly has grown sleepy is a two-year-old girl called Larry David (seriously. we also have a girl named Darth Vader, one called Bruce Willis, and a boy called Guinevere). Larry and Young Jeezy are the two playing at the end of the video.




No comments:

Post a Comment